Thursday, October 27, 2005

O.F.S.





Konichiwa, suckas

Last night I built a singlespeed. Why? says you. Well, for one I'm sick of riding my pimp Colnagos in the rain, and in case you hadn't noticed, we do get some winter here in Boulder. Generally from about 1 September thru mid-May, barring random timeouts for seventy-five degree weather in January.

Singlespeeding. Grace. Power. Simplicity. Souplesse. The opportunity to beat the Frickin Jesus™ outa some pretentious squirrelassed bastard on a $5000 Merlin Ti?

Priceless.

Especially whilst one is dressed like a homeless crack addict in jeans and a hoodie, toting fifteen pounds o' krap in a messenger bag.

That's all for now; I'll edit this thing once I get a handle on the mysteries of .html tags and all that noise. Picture hosting, links, it's all new to me, so be gentle. Or if you're gonna be nasty, at least say something amusingly scathing so as to warrant a Right And Proper Beatdown.

Cheers,

LFR



3 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Your homeless crack addict photo is priceless. And I agree about the Merlins.
Marty

9:16 AM  
Blogger LFR said...

thanks, chica. Your blog freaking blows mine away!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

No way, girl... you have the patience for good writing. All I've done is figger out how to slap photos up there. Keep up the good work!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home