Saturday, November 12, 2005

it's academic

Not a whole lot of much to report. Friday night's ride was a total bust, which is probably not a bad thing considering it was windy and drizzly.

Despite that, I had a brush with serendipity, which led to a fine time with the singlespeed down in LoDo last night. Did some pedestrian-surfing, shot some pool, drank a beer or 2 and in general lived life on the fun side.

I spent today being utterly lazy, which probably has something to do with the fact that I didn't roll out of bed until NOON, ugh.

The wind was unGODly all day, leading to zero riding, tons of housework, several hours spent in the library, and most recently working at my negligible Photoshop skills. Here's an example of more experimentations with duotones... which just goes to prove I should Clean My Drivetrain (slacker!) before trying to compose these sorts of macro shots.

Oh, and by the way the tune 'Black Betty' by Spiderbait, kicks major butt.

Cheers,

LFR

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the crank shot and the sepia tones. I'm a sepia addict though.

Enjoying your posts,
Mike

6:34 AM  
Blogger LFR said...

Thanks bud, but you know I'm a mere wide-eyed student at the knees of the Master :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home