Wednesday, January 18, 2006

For your entertainment

I'm a little dry for topics today, but I thought in the spirit of randomness I'd include a couple totally unrelated things.

First up, a capture of my (yet again) wind-oppressed ride with the Swift club from last Sunday, courtesy of my PowerTap software. This should keep the cycling cognoscenti entertained for .00023 seconds:


In unrelated news, the notebook search has had its ups and downs but after a couple fruitless and downright annoying weeks, I'm pleased to report success!

Not, however, before I totally flew off the chain and posted
this Tourette's afflicted rant to the Denver Craigslist R&R board, tho. Holy angst, Batman, I need to lay off those double shot espressos.

Cheers,

LFR

1 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

that Craigslist rant had me cackling out loud in my office, much to my coworkers' annoyance. :-)

I also loved that book you loaned me!! Can I borrow the next one? Let's get together at Amante this weekend.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home